Running into potholes left and right? We have the solutions. Snowy winters wreak havoc on the roads on which we travel, leaving them laden with potholes, a chief contributor to the misalignment of your wheels. Misaligned wheels can diminish the life of your tires by causing rapid and uneven treadwear. Properly aligned wheels improve driver safety, enhance your driving control, increase fuel efficiency and maximize the life of your tires. Save your tires before it’s too late.
The PITSTOP Computerized Alignment Service Includes
- Evaluation of your vehicle’s steering and suspension components by a professional technician
- Alignment specifications via detailed computer analysis and computer-generated measurements that restore your vehicle’s alignment to as close to the original factory requirements as mechanically possible *
- Note: If your vehicle requires replacing of suspension parts, it is best to have these repairs completed prior to your alignment
Tire Rotation Services
Rotating your tires on a regular basis will help to ensure a longer tread life, better gas mileage and smoother ride. Maximize the life of your tires by regularly rotating them. Rotating your tires leads to a prolonged tread life and promotes even tread wear for all tires on your vehicle. That leads to improved gas mileage, increased tire performance and an overall smoother, more comfortable ride.
Tire Rotation Service includes:
- Rotation of tires on your vehicle to optimize tread life in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendation
- Note: If the difference between the front tire tread depth and the rear tire tread depth is less than or equal to 2/32", a standard tire rotation may be performed. If the tread depth differential is greater than 2/32, the two tires with the greatest amount of remaining tread must be placed on the rear axle.
- Tightening of lug nuts to manufacturer’s torque specification
Check and set tire pressure to your vehicle’s specification
Wheel Balancing Service
Balancing your wheels is a cost effective way to promote safety, reduce tire wear and increase fuel efficiency. Protect your investment with our Lifetime Wheel Balancing Service.
Properly balanced wheels can improve driver safety, reduce tire wear, increase fuel efficiency and minimize steering wheel vibration leading to a smoother, more comfortable ride. If you are experiencing a vibration in your steering wheel and/or through your seat, or if your tires have an irregular wear pattern, your tires may be out-of-balance. The tire professionals at PITSTOP will help protect your tire investment by maintaining the balance for the lifetime of the tire.
The Tire Balancing Service includes:
- Mounting each wheel on a state-of-the-art dynamic computer-controlled spin balancing machine
- Establishing optimal balance of the tire/wheel assembly by correcting any type of imbalance
- Check and set tire pressure to your vehicle’s specification
- Service includes balancing for the life of the tire
- Courtesy Vehicle Inspection
An out-of-balance wheel will typically create a vibration or shake that becomes progressively worse as the vehicle's speed increases. The speed at which the vibration first becomes apparent will vary depending on the size and weight of the tires and wheels, the size and weight of the vehicle, the sensitivity of the steering and suspension, and the amount of imbalance. The vibration or shake usually starts in at 40 to 50 mph and becomes more intense as your speed increases.
(Tire Pressure Monitoring System)
Your tire pressure monitoring system acts as a safeguard, alerting you to waning tire pressure and helping to avoid placing you and your passengers in an unsafe situation. PITSTOP offers TPMS services designed to keep your TPMS working optimally. Properly inflated tires are critical to stability, traction, steering and braking. A tire that is low on air decreases diesel mileage. Improperly inflated tires also experience a shortened life due to uneven wear. Let the tire professionals at Pitstop ensure your tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) is functioning properly.