Heating and Cooling Services
If your brakes squeal or grind, grab causing jerky stops or your warning light flashes it may be time for a free brake system inspection. PITSTOP offers brake service packages.
Steering and Suspension Services
Your suspension system helps you stay in control when you're on the road. Pitstop can help ensure your safety by keeping your suspension system up to every twist and turn the road may bring.
Shocks and Struts Warning Signs
- Fluid leaking out of the shock or strut body
- Shock or strut bodies are dented or damaged
- Mounts or bushings are broken or worn
- Cupped, uneven tire wear
- Vehicle sways or leans on turns
- Vehicle "nose dives" when you apply the brakes
- Excessive bouncing after hitting a road bump
- Harsh, bumpy or shaky ride
- Steering is stiff or makes noise
Our Coolant System Evaluation includes:
- Quality service performed by a professional technician
- Visual inspection of entire coolant system, including belts, hoses, caps, clamps, cooling fans, water pump and radiator
- Notation of any signs indicating overheating
- Perform a Combustion Leak Test designed to identify internal leak(s) in the combustion system which may not be visible upon inspection
- Oil and transmission fluid check to determine potential coolant leak in the engine
- Perform pressure test on radiator cap and record findings
- Top off coolant level if necessary
- Injection of an ultraviolet tracer dye for a black light inspection of all coolant components to detect leak points
- Courtesy Vehicle Inspection
Brake, Steering and Suspension Services
Your vehicle’s ability to properly heat and cool your car is central to your comfort and the comfort of your passengers.
Comprehensive Coolant System
Evaluation The radiator is the core of your vehicle’s cooling system. Responsible for reducing the heat generated from the coolant circulating through your vehicle’s cooling system, the radiator must be clean, leak free, filled with coolant and clear of blockages. Coolant that is not maintained becomes acidic over time and degrades the internals of your cooling system. This deterioration results in the structural break-down of hoses, gaskets and belts. Degraded coolant can also lead to premature water pump failure brought on by deteriorated seals. This means the leaky gasket or hose that you fix today might be the weakest of many weak points in your cooling system. Fixing these one-off leaks could just be a short term solution for a much larger problem. The good news is these issues can be avoided by performing coolant flushes at the intervals recommended by your vehicle’s manufacturer.
Our professional technicians are certified to diagnose and repair many components in your cooling system including the radiator, thermostat, water pump, belts and more! Pitstop offers a comprehensive Coolant System Evaluation designed to pinpoint any issues that may exist within this complex system and provide solutions.
Belt and Radiator Hose Services
Our professional technicians are certified to diagnose and repair the issues you may have with your belts or hoses. Think of the belts under your hood like the chain on a bicycle transferring energy to where it’s needed. Your vehicle’s hoses are like arteries, responsible for carrying life-sustaining coolant to the places that need it. Without proper maintenance, your engine could overheat and the risk of a breakdown becomes very real. Belts and hoses degrade over time and can crack, split, swell or burst. It is important to check them at the regular intervals recommended by your vehicle’s manufacturer to avoid a breakdown from a broken belt or hose failure. Pitstop professional technicians are trained to inspect your belts and hoses to identify any warning signs or concerns. We offer radiator hoses and belt replacement service packages, priced competitively, so you can keep rolling with confidence.
Engine Diagnostic, Clutch Installation Services
Engine Diagnostic Services
Is your vehicle running bad or stalling? Is your check engine light on? The issue could be as simple as a loose gas cap or as complex as internal engine repair. Either way, PITSTOP can help. Pairing up state of the art equipment with our professional certified technicians, gives us the ability to diagnose the concern and determine what repairs are needed to get you safely back on the road.
Clutch Installation Services
For many drivers on the road, there is nothing like driving a vehicle with a manual transmission. Between the satisfaction of up shifting, the feeling of being in total control over your vehicle and the street cred that comes with knowing how to drive a stick, it is easy to understand why many people feel the way they do.